Experience Design Affects All Aspects Of An Organization….-Manifesto Point #5
In point #1 of the Total Experience Design Manifesto you learned that everyone creates an experience whether they know it or not. Point #5 expands on that idea and gives some specific areas where this point is represented.
If you still don’t have the manifesto, you can get it here.
Listen to today’s podcast and make sure you leave us your thoughts.
- Everyone Delivers An Experience Whether They Know It Or Not- Manifesto Point #1
- Focusing On Delivered Experience Will Have More Impact On A Business…Manifesto Point #2
- Experience Springs Forth From The Core Purpose Of The Organization- Manifesto Point #3
- Internal Culture Is The Caretaker Of The External Experience- Manifesto Point #4
- Systematizing Your Client Experience
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 29th, 2012 at 7:01 am and is filed under Total Experience Design. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.